Monday 22 September 2014

Want to imagine an independent Scotland?



Clearly 1.6 million of us have been trying to imagine what Scotland might have been like if we'd achieved independence last week. The perfect read, if you'd like to continue dreaming of a future independent Scotland, might be my novel Bear Witness. It is set in an indeterminately-dated point in time, after the population has voted yes for independence, and it's about one woman's vision of what 'rebirth' of the nation might involve.

After someone commented to me,'I liked your referendum outcome in Bear Witness rather more than the one we actually got!', I decided to do a post-referendum special offer on the novel. You can get yourself a discount, free postage, a signed copy, a free bookmark and a virtual bear hug by buying it from my website here.

Dream on!

No comments:

Post a Comment